CAN I SUE THE DOCTOR IN UGRNT CARE FOR NOT LETTING ME KNOW I HAD DIABETES? I HAD IT VER A YEAR & IT OVER 999

Asked over 1 year ago - Inglewood, CA

I ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL WITH IT BEING OFF THE CHART, AND VERY SICK!
GAVE ME A PERSCRITION FOR DIABETIC COUGH SYRUP.
I'M NOT DIABETIC! I LEFT THE HOSPITAL WITH 2 SHOTS A DAY.

1. Ajay Mohan Kwatra

Pro

Answered . I am happy to discuss this issue with you. Your Statute of Limitations could be as short as 6 months from the date of your discovery of the mis-diagnosis. I do not have enough facts to give you any more information at this time.

Ajay Kwatra
    (858) 539-1820

2. Marc Edward Stewart

1

Answered . I'm confused. First, you ask whether you have a case for a doc not letting you know you had diabetes. Then you state that you are not diabetic.

Assuming that a physician failed to diagnose a serious medical condition and this led you to experience a serious, costly, and debilitating injury, you should probably consult with a local attorney in California with experience handling medical negligence work. The injury must be very serious -- not just being a little sick and spending a couple days in the hospital. The statute of limitations is just 1 year, so do not delay.