Can I sue, is it worth it?

First I work at a Franchise 7-11. I have a MAC apple laptop computer. I came into the store when I was not working because I was passing by, and ending up helping the guy who was working out a bit, because there was a large delivery. However I noticed that 2Hrs later my laptop was gone. The guy who was working claimed that some "BLACK' guys stole it because I left it somewhere I really didn't remember leaving it. anyway I came to the store the next day and asked the owner if I could review the tapes and he kept on making excuses. Even tho he had allowed me to not only review the tapes many times before for lesser reasons such as a theft of a slurpe flask by some douche( worth ($5.00) but he also allowed me to use the computer to download music for his phone. Anyways I smelt a rat.

Baltimore, MD -

Lawrence Roger Holzman

Lawrence Roger Holzman

Litigation Lawyer - Greenbelt, MD

If you can get your computer back, then take it and move on with life. If you don't get it back right away, then go to small claims court and sue them all. And go to the commisioner and swear out criminal complaints against all of them. Let the court sort it out later.

Aaron Scott Hill

Aaron Scott Hill

Family Law Attorney - Monticello, AR

First, get your computer back into your hands.

Then decide if it is worth the time and effort to pursue it criminally.

Last decide if you can find a better job with more trustworthy coworkers and bosses.