Can I sue (HUD) Chicago Housing Authority for discrimination?

Chicago, IL |

I have a Sect. 8 Voucher through HUD, but Governed by the Chicago Housing Authority.They are constantly threatening my housing routinely every time recertification comes up.

There is much more to this, such as I am disabled, and have 2 kids, one being 14 months. My last 3 apt.s, have been substandard, and the last 2 have been in foreclosure.They don't give me enough room. It's pretty complexed.

1. There certainly are not enough facts in your question to enable an attorney to help you. Good luck!

Any information provided is meant merely as a courtesy in providing general legal information, and should, under no circumstances, be construed as individual legal advice directed to the person asking the question(s) directed to me.

2. This does not sound like a foreclosure question but a discrimination question.

3. Hire an attorney to help you. Good luck! Use FindALawyer