Can I subpoena phone records of my husbands cell phone during divorce in Arizona

Asked almost 2 years ago - Phoenix, AZ

My husband has hidden all community property off shore /out of country. I am unable to trace to whom withdrawn cash has been sent. Can I subpoena his phone logs or history to identify all contacts in Az. Is there any other way i can get the records of his phone if we cannot subpeona his call history.

1. Patrick S Sampair

Pro

3

1

Answered . Yes you can subpoena his phone records, but have you also served him with Interrogatories and a Request for Production of Documents and Things?

If you have not done the standard discovery listed above, you need to find a lawyer immediately as you can not prevail if you do not know what you are doing.

IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER "HELPFUL" or "THE BEST ANSWER," PLEASE MARK IT SO AS AVVO AWARDS THE ATTORNEY POINTS. All attorneys providing answers on this site are donating their time and not financially compensated.

2. R. Michael Skupin

1

Best Answer

Answered . You should retain and attorney to help you with your family law matter. Since your husband is hiding community property making full use of the discovery process will be your best bet. In addition, it would be in your best interests to also depose your husband regarding the property. Essentially your trying to put a puzzle together of assets and finances so again, an experienced attorney would be extremely helpful in your case.