Skip to main content

Can I subpoena my Doctor for trial?

Canoga Park, CA |

I have my Doctor who just told me he did not want to come to court out of fear of not being paid. I told him I would advance his fees but he refuses because of another attorney cheated him out of 6K for testifying on another case. Can I subpoena him anyway? Thanks

Attorney Answers 1

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics