Can I subpeona a business that I am takeing to court for their contact phone list of their current and past custumers.

Asked over 5 years ago - Marietta, GA

I am takeing a dance studio to court and want to know if I can subpeona the business for their current and past custumers phone numbers so that I may contact fellow dance customers parents to be a witness on my behalf. The dance studio changed the class days and times so often that I could not adjust my work schedule to bring my children to their dance classes. Most of the other parents left but they suffered no loss because they paid monthly and I paid for the entire year in advance and the studio will not refund any of my money even though they changed the days and times that I can not attend.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Robert Kevin Savage

    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . You can always try to subpoena those records. It is likely they will move to prevent you from getting them. You will probably have to convince a judge to give them to you. Of course, my comments are not GA specific b/c I am not licensed to practice law in GA so you should find a GA lawyer.

    Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,455 answers this week

3,275 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,455 answers this week

3,275 attorneys answering