CAN I SUBMIT SOME PAGE OF N-400 APPLICATION FOR Naturalization IN MY INTERVIEW DUE TO SOME ERROR I MADE IN MY PREVIOUS FORM ?

I WAS ASKING THIS QUESTION BEFORE BUT NO BODY ANSWER ME !!, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I CAN JUST PRINT THE SOME PAGE OF N-400 AND TAKE IT TO THE INTERVIEW AND GIVE IT TO OFFICER TO REPLACE WITH THE ONE WITH ERROR ?
BECAUSE I HAD FEW MISTAKE IN MY N-400 AND I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN PRINT THOSE PAGE AGAIN WITH CORRECT ANSWER ?

1. Can you literally print the page and take it with you? Of course. However without knowing the actual errors you made you're not going to get good advice one way or the other on this question.

.

2. yes. The officer will usually ask you at the time of the interview after they place you under oath, "Is there anything you would like to update/change on the application." Than you would answer yes officer, I made a mistake on page ..... and have brought a corrected page (point out the mistakes/errors and why you made them) and ask him/her to accept the amended/corrected form. Good luck. PS. You may want to consider consulting a competent immigration counsel to review the entire N-400 (we can assist you in this matter) or even have a competent counsel accompany you to the interview at the USCIS Office in LA. Carl Schusterman is an excellent local LA immigration attorney and can assist you in your case in LA. Good luck.

3. Yes. I would also add a cover sheet listing the corrections.

Please note: This information is general in nature and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice. This post does not create any attorney-client relationship between us. For specific advice about your particular situation, consult an attorney.