Can I still send the last papers to the national visa center even though I am going thru immigration courts?

Denver, CO |

My lawyer said we can't send them right now becuase if we send the they will reject them and we have to start all over again so she said we have to wait until I got done with them courts and I have to get out of the country so I wanna know is that's right or not?

Your attorney is correct.

Please see

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. You have an attorney. You need to listen to him/her.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.