Can I still become a Citizen with an OTH discharge from the Army?

Asked about 2 years ago - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been a permanent resident for more than 10 years. I enlisted in the Army Reserves in 2007, and received an Other than Honorable discharge. I was planning on going through with Naturalization but was wondering if this will be a problem?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. William Emil Cassara


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . i think you need to go to the Immigration Forum. Unfortunately, I don't think any lawyer on this forum is going to know the answer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,550 answers this week

2,983 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,550 answers this week

2,983 attorneys answering