CAN i START A PETITION AGAINST MY aPARTMENT mANAGER TO GET HER TO QUIT OR STOP HARRASSING AND INTIMADATING BULLING TENANTS TEXAS

Asked 9 months ago - Grand Prairie, TX

MY APARTMENT MANAGER HAS ONLY BEEN HERE FOR 2 AND HAIF MONTHS AND OUR COMPLEX HAS NEVER HAD SO MANY VACANT APARTMENTS THAN NOW.tHIS NEW MANAGER I GUESS DOESNT KNOW HOW TO CONDUCT BUSINESS IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER .sHES A NARCISSIST AND HAS NO EMPATHY FOR NONE!! TERMINATING TENANTS LEASES JUST BECAUSE SHE CAN AND DOING IT 2 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND IS BREAKING SOME LAWS LIKE TRYING TO ENTER THE DWELLING WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, RETALIATION AGAINST TENANTS,INCREASING THE RENT TO A UNHEARD OF AMOUNT ...WE WANT HER OUT!! CAN I POST A PETITION ON OUR COMPLEX MAILBOXES AND NO SLANDER NOR BAD TALK ABOUT HER OR THE COMPLEX...WHAT OTHER THINGS DO I NEED TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO ?PLEASE HELP WE ARE GOING CRAZY!!!!!

1. Golnar Sargeant

Answered . You can not put anything in anyone's mailboxes (and I would not post anything on them either) because it is a federal crime. You can circulate an petition you want, but there is no law saying the landlord or manager have to take notice. But it could show the landlord that tenants are dissatisfied--it's not a legal issue. If you feel your rights as a tenant have been violated, consult a local landlord/tenant attorney. AVVO has a great "find a lawyer" tool.