Can I sponsor a distant uncle for a 3 maths visit after co - sponsoring his daughter less than a year ago ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Saint Paul, MN

I co-sponsored my brother's wife from Laos. She was able to make it here and received a green card. Can I sponsor her father to visit the U.S. for their wedding? I co-sponsored her within 1 year and she currently has a green card. Will this affect me in any way or form, in terms of liability?

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

1

9

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York.

2. Bindi Chintan Parikh

4

Answered . You don't really need a 'sponsor' for a visitors visa. Are you planning to pay for his trip and stay in the US? If not, all he needs is to do is apply for a B-2 visa. The supporting documents should show strong ties to his home country and an invitation letter, wedding card, itinerary of his US visit.
    Our firm handles such matters and offers a 15 minute free consultation.

Bindi Parikh
    www.path2immigration.com
    (702) 492-4920

3. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

1

Answered . If your income is sufficient you should be able to