Can I speed the N-400 application process?

Asked 8 months ago - New York, NY

I have submitted my N-400 application for neutralization, I have an international assignment for work it came as a surprise and it is a great opportunity that will last 2 years. Is there a way to speed up the application process? I had my biometrics done at this time.

1. Barbara Ivarine Suri

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . Depends upon who is your employer:
    •The United States government, including the Military
    •Contractors of the United States government
    •A recognized American institution of research
    •A public international organization
    •An organization designated under the International Immunities Act?
    If one of these, you may request an expedite. They will consider it.

This answer is of a general nature and does not in any way create an attorney-client relationship.
  2. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

2

1

Answered . Unfortunately there is no way to to expedite the N-400 application.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

2

1

Answered . In my professional experience N400 Naturalization cannot be ever expedited for personal employment reasons at all.

4. Morrie Pour Nourian

Answered . No you can not. either you have to wait until the oath ceremony and then leave or leave after withdrawing your application which will then delay your chances by another 4-5 years after you come back as you will lose your physical presence, as well as continuous presence required for NATURALIZATION, not NEUTRalization.