CAN I SEND THE APPLICATION TO NATURALIZATION IF I RECEIVED SOME STATED BENEFITS?

Asked over 1 year ago - Hollywood, FL

i ask before about the same purpose "naturalization" but i forget ask something.... i get my residence by marriage also we are together with a baby and he is my sponsor, in 90 days i will have my 3 years of residence by marriage and i will send the application for naturalization but:
in those tree years i request a LIEPI program (energy assistance", this means one public organization from the state paid for me one single time 3 months of energy (light)) . Also one single time the same public assistance paid for my one month of my mortgage., and i receive emergency medicaid to paid my delivery when my baby born!
all this happen in 2012. Right now i am receiving for my Daughter and husband medicaid.
CAN I SEND THE APPLICATION TO NATURALIZATION? WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF I SEND IT?

I SUBMIT THIS QUESTION A FEW HOURS AGO, BUT, BECAUSE ANY ANSWER WAS CLEAR, NOW, I HAVE MORE CONFUSION!, PLEASE BE CLAIRE, REMEMBER I AM NOT A LAWYER , I DON'T UNDERSTAND LAW TERMINOLOGY . THANKS TO EVERY ONE IN THIS SITE WHO DO THEIR BEST TO HELP PEOPLE .

1. Carlos E Sandoval

7

Best Answer

Answered . I remember your question before. What the lawyers in the forum concurred is that you should not have any problems since it does not make you a public charge to have received help in that isolated oportunity.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

6

Answered . I will defer to Mr. Sandoval.

3. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

6

Answered . I agree with Attorney Sandoval