CAN I SEND THE APPLICATION TO NATURALIZATION IF I RECEIVED SOME STATED BENEFITS?

Hollywood, FL |

i ask before about the same purpose "naturalization" but i forget ask something.... i get my residence by marriage also we are together with a baby and he is my sponsor, in 90 days i will have my 3 years of residence by marriage and i will send the application for naturalization but:
in those tree years i request a LIEPI program (energy assistance", this means one public organization from the state paid for me one single time 3 months of energy (light)) . Also one single time the same public assistance paid for my one month of my mortgage., and i receive emergency medicaid to paid my delivery when my baby born!
all this happen in 2012. Right now i am receiving for my Daughter and husband medicaid.
CAN I SEND THE APPLICATION TO NATURALIZATION? WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF I SEND IT?

I SUBMIT THIS QUESTION A FEW HOURS AGO, BUT, BECAUSE ANY ANSWER WAS CLEAR, NOW, I HAVE MORE CONFUSION!, PLEASE BE CLAIRE, REMEMBER I AM NOT A LAWYER , I DON'T UNDERSTAND LAW TERMINOLOGY . THANKS TO EVERY ONE IN THIS SITE WHO DO THEIR BEST TO HELP PEOPLE .

I remember your question before. What the lawyers in the forum concurred is that you should not have any problems since it does not make you a public charge to have received help in that isolated oportunity.

THANKS THAT MAKES SENSE....

I will defer to Mr. Sandoval.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

THANKS

I agree with Attorney Sandoval

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

THANKS