Can I send I-130 feed in cash wheth the form?

Asked over 1 year ago - Usk, WA

I'm in Egypt no one we'd tell me how do I send the feed the uscis website says to ask my us embassy but I didn't get a answer and if apply from Egypt can get a k-3

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . I tod you already in the comments to your previous question. yes you can but not in cash. Check money order. It is also written in the form instructions, which you seem to be refusing to read.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866)... more
  2. Barbara A Marcouiller

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Obtain a check denominated in US$ for the correct amount made payable to US Department of Homeland Security. Do not abbreviate DHS, they won't accept it. Attach the check to the petition and send it by FedEx or some way that you can track it. This is usually done by the US citizen petitioner in the US

    This reply is intended only as general information and does not constitute legal advice in any particular case.... more
  3. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . No. Check or money order.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more
  4. John Robert Egan


    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . Sending cash is a very bad idea. If your envelope is opened by a scrupulously honest agent, they will reject it and send it back to you causing a delay in the process. If your envelope does not find that honest agent, you will still have a delay, but it will be an expensive delay.

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Green cards

A green card is a legal document which provides proof that the owner is a lawful permanent resident of the United States.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,960 answers this week

3,393 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,960 answers this week

3,393 attorneys answering