Can I send I-130 feed in cash wheth the form?

Usk, WA |

I'm in Egypt no one we'd tell me how do I send the feed the uscis website says to ask my us embassy but I didn't get a answer and if apply from Egypt can get a k-3

I tod you already in the comments to your previous question. yes you can but not in cash. Check money order. It is also written in the form instructions, which you seem to be refusing to read.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Thank u

Can I do the Check money order the arbec bank

In egupt

I mean Egypt

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

no, but a Western Union Money order and send

Obtain a check denominated in US$ for the correct amount made payable to US Department of Homeland Security. Do not abbreviate DHS, they won't accept it. Attach the check to the petition and send it by FedEx or some way that you can track it. This is usually done by the US citizen petitioner in the US

This reply is intended only as general information and does not constitute legal advice in any particular case. This reply does not create an attorney/client relationship.

No. Check or money order.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Sending cash is a very bad idea. If your envelope is opened by a scrupulously honest agent, they will reject it and send it back to you causing a delay in the process. If your envelope does not find that honest agent, you will still have a delay, but it will be an expensive delay.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics