Can I send I-130 feed in cash wheth the form?

Asked over 1 year ago - Usk, WA

I'm in Egypt no one we'd tell me how do I send the feed the uscis website says to ask my us embassy but I didn't get a answer and if apply from Egypt can get a k-3

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

1

Answered . I tod you already in the comments to your previous question. yes you can but not in cash. Check money order. It is also written in the form instructions, which you seem to be refusing to read.

2. Barbara A Marcouiller

Pro

2

Answered . Obtain a check denominated in US$ for the correct amount made payable to US Department of Homeland Security. Do not abbreviate DHS, they won't accept it. Attach the check to the petition and send it by FedEx or some way that you can track it. This is usually done by the US citizen petitioner in the US

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . No. Check or money order.

4. John Robert Egan

Pro

Answered . Sending cash is a very bad idea. If your envelope is opened by a scrupulously honest agent, they will reject it and send it back to you causing a delay in the process. If your envelope does not find that honest agent, you will still have a delay, but it will be an expensive delay.