Skip to main content

Can i sell my deceased husbands car?He had no will.

Ashford, AL |
Filed under: Probate

My husband passed away in August of 2009. He left no will,I have his car which was in his name only. I need to sell it.

Attorney Answers 1


In Madison County and most counties in North Alabama where I practice, you are able to go to the License Department and fill out an affidavit and have titled in your name.

Mark as helpful

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics