Can I retain security license if I had a felony in 1995 and a misdemeanor in2002 in the state of Florida?

Miami, FL |

I was arrested in 95 and case dep. finding of guilt/ order w/h adjudication & special condition costs/ probation. 2002 was arrest for battery misdemeanor. Can I seal both of them?

You'll have to speak to a criminal defense attorney to see if your state allows to seal your record.

I am licensed attorney who focuses on Serious DUI Cases such a 2nd DUIs, 3rd DUIs, 4th DUIs, and Felony DUIs and DMV hearings. I also have much experience handling car accident cases. Although the information I provide is helpful, it is not legal advice. Although Avvo makes it clear to consumers that attorney answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship, some attorneys prefer to add their own disclaimers to answers. You can set your custom disclaimer here and it will be automatically added to your answers. Do NOT include any direct solicitations or contact information.

You are only eligible for one sealing/expunction in your criminal history, so you may want to consult with an attorney who handles sealings/expunctions to determine which may be more advantageous to have sealed or expunged.

An attorney-client relationship is NOT created by the answering of this question. If you would like to discuss your matter more fully with my office, please contact me to set up an initial consultation.