Can I retain security license if I had a felony in 1995 and a misdemeanor in2002 in the state of Florida?

Asked 6 months ago - Miami, FL

I was arrested in 95 and case dep. finding of guilt/ order w/h adjudication & special condition costs/ probation. 2002 was arrest for battery misdemeanor. Can I seal both of them?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Gregg R. Brennan


    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . You are only eligible for one sealing/expunction in your criminal history, so you may want to consult with an attorney who handles sealings/expunctions to determine which may be more advantageous to have sealed or expunged.

    An attorney-client relationship is NOT created by the answering of this question. If you would like to discuss... more
  2. Julia E. Simmons


    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . You'll have to speak to a criminal defense attorney to see if your state allows to seal your record.

    I am licensed attorney who focuses on Serious DUI Cases such a 2nd DUIs, 3rd DUIs, 4th DUIs, and Felony DUIs and... more

Related Topics

Felony crime

A felony is a crime that is punishable by more than one year in prison. Certain especially severe felonies may be punishable by the death sentence.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

18,216 answers this week

2,377 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

18,216 answers this week

2,377 attorneys answering