Can I retain security license if I had a felony in 1995 and a misdemeanor in2002 in the state of Florida?

Asked 6 months ago - Miami, FL

I was arrested in 95 and case dep. finding of guilt/ order w/h adjudication & special condition costs/ probation. 2002 was arrest for battery misdemeanor. Can I seal both of them?

1. Gregg R. Brennan

Pro

Answered . You are only eligible for one sealing/expunction in your criminal history, so you may want to consult with an attorney who handles sealings/expunctions to determine which may be more advantageous to have sealed or expunged.

2. Julia E. Simmons

Pro

Answered . You'll have to speak to a criminal defense attorney to see if your state allows to seal your record.