Can I reside within the US legally?

Asked 10 months ago - Beverly, MA

I arrived in the US when I was 3 and have stayed here until I was 17. Unwillingly, in December 2008 I left the country with my family and was forced to drop out of high school and obtain a GED. While in my home country I had to wait until I was 18 to finally leave and I did in 2010 (weeks before my 19th birthday) I joined a nanny program and was awaiting a family to match. I dropped out of the program due to the abuse/neglect. Now I'm with a family I found on my own. I'm 22 years old and I'm trying to get a Diploma in college but due to my lack of legal papers, I cannot. I don't speak my language of origin and its nearly I'm possible to do so at a college based level. While in my country the only job that was do able was an ESL teacher. I have no future there. Is there ANYTHING I can do?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

6

Answered . Schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney in order to explore your options.

Please see

2. Gregory Romanovsky

1

Answered . There may be ways to help you, but I would need much more information to be able to give you any specific advice.

Gregory Romanovsky, Esq.
    12 Marshall Street
    Boston, MA 02108
    617.787.0000
    gr@romanovskylaw.com

3. Aneliya M. Angelova

Pro

1

Answered . As Mr. Shusterman suggested, you would benefit from a consultation with an immigration lawyer. I am sorry but your situation is too complex to evalaute on a forum like this.

This answer is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice.