Can I request a copy of the annual report that my mothers conservator files? I am the sole beneficiary and my mother is in a

Asked over 1 year ago - Nampa, ID

Care center.

1. Christopher J. Moore

3

Answered . Typically, as a child and sole beneficiary, you can request a copy of the Conservator's report from the Conservator. In some situations this report can be withheld from family members at the request of the Conservator. If the Conservator declines to provide you with a report, you can always ask the court to provide you with a copy - this may need to be done formally with a Motion and Hearing.

2. James P. Frederick

Answered . In most probate courts, this document would be part of the public record, and you could obtain a copy directly from the court, whether the conservator wished to cooperate or not. If the conservator is willing to provide this to you, that would of course be easiest.

James Frederick