Can I report an attorney for wrong doing to Attorney Regualtion after suing, settling, and signing a non disclosure agreement?

Denver, CO |

In 2005, I reported the attorney for a rather elaborate rip off to Colorado Attorney Regulation. He is a securities lawyer and I bleieve he talked over the heads of investigators at Attorney Regualtion. They investigated but then stopped pursuing it. In 2007, I sued in civil court and settled. The allegations were fraud and theft. During the law suit I came into a lot more very damaging information. May I report it to Attroney Regulation, or does the bad guy just walk?

1. A non-disclosure agreement ties your hands, it's one of the main reasons you were able to settle the case; although you could have an attorney there look it over to be sure. If there is information you have that could lead to criminal charges, it's especially important to go over this with an attorney.

This response is for general purposes only, is not legal advice and does not constitute an attorney client relationship with the questioner.