Can I received compensation from car accident?

Asked over 1 year ago - Stafford, VA

Two weeks ago i was rear ended in a minor auto accident and , other driver at fault for following to close . I went to hospital , I sustained lower back pain . lumbar strain . Regenerative joint disease involving the lumbar spine . I continue to have lower back spasms . In 46 years , I've never had any back issues until after the accident .

1. Joyce J. Sweinberg

Pro

8

1

Answered . Consult with an attorney in your area. That is where you will get the answers you need.

2. Ryan M. Finn

Pro

8

1

Answered . You should definitely consult with an attorney real soon.

3. Jeffrey Ira Schwimmer

6

1

Answered . Repeatedly posting the same inquiry is not a guaranty of getting a better, or more preferred answer. Consult with a personal injury attorney in your area.

4. Christopher Campbell Booberg

Pro

4

Answered . You are entitled to recover. Liability is clear due to the fact that you were it from behind. Although you had degenerative changes in your spine, they were asymptomatic. The crash exacerbated the underlying condition and the person who it you is responsible for this exacerbation. Please feel free to call for a free consultation.

5. Carl Nyden Lauer

3

Answered . I am a Virgina attorney in Warrenton and you should schedule an appointment with a local attorney asap. However, do not wait to seek follow up medical care as it is important to document your injuries and to get appropriate medical care started. Be very careful if you chose to see an orthopaedist in Fredericksburg as there are some very insurance oriented doctors in that community.A local attorney will be able to tell you who to avoid.

Please note in Virginia these claims can be difficult so if there is substantial damage to your vehicleor if you have any visible bruising across your lap or chest from the seatbelt get photos as they will make a back injury more compelling.

Finally, please remember that just because you are going to consult with an attorney does not necessarily mean you need to hire them. Go meet with the attorney and find out about uyour rights and then decide. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!

6. Jeffrey Mark Adams

4

1

Answered . 4th post, same question; same answer, contact an attorney. Good luck.

Pro

4

Answered . Yes. You would need to retain a personal injury lawyer to investigate. Find a lawyer with a low contingency fee, less than 30%, so you get the lion’s share of the settlement, not your lawyer. Thus, don’t get hurt twice by paying a huge fee. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com