Can I receive financial aid??

Asked 7 months ago - West Islip, NY

Ive been approved for Defferred action for childhood arrivals and I want to go to school but money is a problem because I just started working.... I want to know what are my options

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Visit the financial aid office at any prospective schools for information about student loans.

    Please note that this posting does not constitute legal advice or create any attorney-client relationship with the... more
  2. Randy Jay Harvey

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . It is unclear what level of education you are pursuing. You may consult your high school counselors if you are in high school and seeking funding for college. If you have not yet entered or been admitted to college, most colleges will provide financial assistance information to you upon request.
    Best of luck.

    NO LEGAL ADVICE GIVEN. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,970 answers this week

3,033 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,970 answers this week

3,033 attorneys answering