Can I receive financial aid??

Asked 7 months ago - West Islip, NY

Ive been approved for Defferred action for childhood arrivals and I want to go to school but money is a problem because I just started working.... I want to know what are my options

1. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

Answered . Visit the financial aid office at any prospective schools for information about student loans.

2. Randy Jay Harvey

Answered . It is unclear what level of education you are pursuing. You may consult your high school counselors if you are in high school and seeking funding for college. If you have not yet entered or been admitted to college, most colleges will provide financial assistance information to you upon request.
    Best of luck.