Skip to main content

Can I receive compensation for wrongful imprisonment?

Watertown, MA |

I did have a bail initially. I served two months. There was no evidence against me even for an arrest. The case ended up being dismissed.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


This is not a criminal defense question and I edited the practice area accordingly. Also, there is not nearly enough information to answer this question. Best to find and consult an attorney in person.

This is not intended as legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer