Can I put my US Passport number instead of naturalization cert. number on I130 since I lost that cert. Thanks

I am the partitioner of my husband.

El Cerrito, CA -

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

You need to answer by providing the the asked information. You are cannot simply "substitute" by providing information about another document which the question does not ask for.

If you lost the certificate and no longer have access to that information, then simply put:
"Cannot recall" or "unknown".

Theodore John Murphy

Theodore John Murphy

Immigration Attorney - West Chester, PA

No you cannot. You can put "unknown" and then include a copy of your passport.

Gintare Grigaite

Gintare Grigaite

Immigration Attorney - Bayonne, NJ

No, you cannot. If you want to identify your passport number, you should include a copy of a biographic page of your passport.

Anthony Emeka Nze Nwosu

Anthony Emeka Nze Nwosu

Immigration Attorney - Oakland, CA

No you cannot.