Can I purchase a firearm after completing a 10 year deferred on a sex case?

Asked 4 months ago - Houston, TX

Aggravated sexual assault on a child, still registered as a sex offender. Trying to have concealed hand gun license. If not what can I do too change too get my rights for firearms?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Michael Wayne Goolsby


    Contributor Level 11

    Answered . No you can't.

    This answer is general information only and is not legal advice, does not form an attorney-client relationship,... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,153 answers this week

2,718 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,153 answers this week

2,718 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary