Can I press charges to this minor male for harassment or stalking?

Asked over 1 year ago - Louisville, KY

The male is 15 years of age. Through facebook, he accessed the number to my workplace. I work with Target. Since then, I have blocked and removed him. I was on a voice-chatting system with him and someone else, and they had prank called my work. I immediately got onto them. I removed myself from them, I no longer speak with the male unless needed. Since then, my workplace has gotten many prank calls coming in, often times he asks for me, or does something ridiculous. I received warning of this happening when I wasn't even on the job, I was shopping, and I was told about it. I need to know what I can do.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Joshua D Farley

    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I moved your question, because it is more a criminal question than an employment or privacy question. You can always contact the County Attorney's Office and discuss the unwanted contact with them. The truth; however is that harrassment and stalking charges are difficult cases to prove and the length and amount of harassment that must be documented occurring is quite lengthy. Call the county attorney. You might also tell your supervisors to be on the lookout for this person who keeps calling, so that they are well aware that you are not involved. Good luck!

    The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. The information provided... more
  2. Frank Mascagni III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Go to the Jefferson County District Court Clerk's Office and swear out a criminal complaint for Harassing Communications against the juvenile. You can also call the police and make a police report. Also, you can hire an attorney to write a cease and desist letter to the wrongdoer.

    I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this... more
  3. Anna M. Aleksander


    Contributor Level 8


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You should tell your work that you are getting harrassed through no fault of your own. You can file a complaint at the Jefferson County Attorney's office. You may have proof issues. You can also report to the police next time this happens.

    By answering questions in this forum, Attorney Anna Aleksander does not undertake to represent you in your legal... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,815 answers this week

3,217 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,815 answers this week

3,217 attorneys answering