CAN I POST THE DEPOSITION FROM MY CASE ON THE INTERNET AND YOU TUBE

Asked over 1 year ago - San Antonio, TX

ALSO CAN I DO VIDEO WHICH WILL TELL MY SIDE OF WHAT RELLY HAPPENED TO ME FROM START TO FINISH IN MY TERMINATION WITH USAIRWAYS

1. Brian Christopher Tyrone

1

Answered . Maybe, but I would advise against it. If you received any sort of severance or settlement, there may have been a confidentiality agreement involved. I am sorry for the bad experience you had, but hashing it out over the web will only spook potential employers.

2. Daniel Gary Rosenthal

Pro

1

Answered . Can you? Possibly. Should you? Absolutely not. This cannot possibly go well for you. Furthermore, if you're being deposed, you should hire an attorney and let them handle all aspects of this. If you have an attorney already, let them handle this, and don't damage your case by posting things online. If you don't have an attorney -- well I wish you good luck, and you should probably hire one immediately because it sounds like you're fixin to make some bad decisions.

3. Andrew Mark Jaffe

Pro

Answered . Yes, you can probably do that, but I think it is a bad idea.

Posting your deposition will provide a tremendous amount of data to scoundrels on the web. Further, it could come back to haunt you with unintended consequences.

This is not a good idea.