CAN I POST THE DEPOSITION FROM MY CASE ON THE INTERNET AND YOU TUBE

San Antonio, TX |

ALSO CAN I DO VIDEO WHICH WILL TELL MY SIDE OF WHAT RELLY HAPPENED TO ME FROM START TO FINISH IN MY TERMINATION WITH USAIRWAYS

Maybe, but I would advise against it. If you received any sort of severance or settlement, there may have been a confidentiality agreement involved. I am sorry for the bad experience you had, but hashing it out over the web will only spook potential employers.

Brian Tyrone is a licensed Texas attorney. Any answers I provide are not intended to be legal advice, nor do they establish an attorney-client relationship. Because there is no attorney-client relationship established by any answers I provide, you should consult with a licensed attorney in order to understand your legal rights and responsibilities.

Yes, you can probably do that, but I think it is a bad idea.

Posting your deposition will provide a tremendous amount of data to scoundrels on the web. Further, it could come back to haunt you with unintended consequences.

This is not a good idea.

This post is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice specific to you. This general information is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney in your jurisdiction. The attorney client relationship is not established by this post.

Can you? Possibly. Should you? Absolutely not. This cannot possibly go well for you. Furthermore, if you're being deposed, you should hire an attorney and let them handle all aspects of this. If you have an attorney already, let them handle this, and don't damage your case by posting things online. If you don't have an attorney -- well I wish you good luck, and you should probably hire one immediately because it sounds like you're fixin to make some bad decisions.

I focus my practice on (video) gaming industry, casino gambling, and complex internet law issues, electronic free speech, entertainment law, copyright and trademark law, and computer fraud. I primarily represent game developers and founders of emergent internet technologies. The author is a Maryland attorney; however no answer given on Avvo is intended as legal advice or intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

Internet law topics