Skip to main content

Can i post am immigration bond from another state?

Rockville, MD |

i live in Maryland and the person is in taxes . Is there a way for me to post bond . I have all his information and where he will go once released . I want to do a delivery bond .

He is in Texas

Attorney Answers 2


You can post bond with ICE in another State. Once the bond papers are issued and check is rendered, they will call the dentition facility for the person to be released.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


You can post at any ICE office.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Tax law topics

Recommended articles about Tax law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics