Can I post a video privately on youtube for the family of my ex to view that the powers that be have all viewed?

Clifton Park, NY |

she was charged with dwi endangering the wellfare of a child, 3rd deg assault

This is posted in the wrong category.

A video of what?

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

This does appear to be in the wrong category, though your ex was charged with DWI. Try posting this in domestic relations law or family law.

Christopher I. Simser, Sr.
Anelli Xavier
269 West Jefferson Street, 2nd Floor
Syracuse, NY 13202
1-800-DWI-TEAM

John J. Carney

John J. Carney

He has not asked a clear question.

I moved your question to another category, perhaps you will find answers there.

This is not legal advice. If order to give you legal advice i would need to see the Tickets and talk to the court first. Good luck:)

In order to get a proper answer you must ask a clear question. This appears to be the wrong category. What is the purpose of the video and what does it show? What are you worried could happen? Are you doing it out of spite? It is seldom a good idea to be hurtful or spiteful. This can prompt retaliation and people can falsify charges or expose your skeletons in the closet. I suggest you work in a soup kitchen a few weekends instead of posting videos on You Tube, there are enough of those already.

How did you get the video?

There is no such thing as posting something privately on the Internet.

Confidential information should not be disclosed in this Internet forum. Click on the "More..." link for IMPORTANT INFORMATION about this AVVO Answer. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I am an experienced Wisconsin lawyer. The laws in each jurisdiction can be very different. I cannot give legal advice over the internet nor can I establish an attorney client relationship with you. You should NOT assume or otherwise conclude that there is an attorney -client relationship between any reader and this writer or his firm. These comments are only guideposts. They are not subject to any privilege protections. Indeed, these internet communications are neither privileged nor confidential. Accordingly, those using this form of communication need to be guarded in what they write. Because of the nature of these communications the information is general only and should not be relied upon in any specific case. This internet site is public forum, where the communications are not confidential or privileged. There may very well be merit to your defense or position in this type of situation. However, there are hardly sufficient details for an attorney to provide you with some path to follow. It is imperative that ALL of the facts in a particular situation be examined. No conclusion can be drawn from the communication that you have provided. There are some matters that are just better handled by an attorney familiar with the procedures of the courts in your area. Most, if not all, legal matters should not be handled via internet communication. At best, the responders on this site can give you a few hints and guidance. To deal with a legal problem, nothing is better than to consult with a lawyer who will give you some time and advice. If you cannot afford an attorney, there should be agencies in your area that can provide discounted, or even free, legal services. For a definitive answer you should seek legal advice from an attorney who (1) is licensed to practice in the state which has jurisdiction; (2) has experience in the area of law you are asking about, and (3) has been retained as your attorney for representation or consultation. Your question and the attorney’s answer may be used for promotional or educational purposes.