Can i post A " I HATE RENTERS " sign on my property?

Granbury, TX |

over the years, the house next to mine , owned buy an out of state cooperation. has been rented to thieves, drug addicts, sexual offenders, and just plain bad neighbors. letting their trash blow down hill into my yard. parking cars on my property, etc... Most renters have no respect for property owners around them. How far can I push it ? without legal repercussion from the rental property owner?

Truthful information of all manner may be provided

Freedom of speech. Just be sure that sign is on your property and not the neighbor's.

Please be advised that the information provided herein is for reference to interested persons only and is not intended to create an attorney-client privilege and/or communication. Any information provided herein should be not substituted for the services and/or advice of counsel.

Your homeowners association might make you take the sign down, not because of the message, but because it may have rules against yard signs.

This comment is given for educational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship exists between us.

State, local, and municipal law topics