Can i pay an attorney in payments?

Corona, CA |

can i pay an attorney in payments to represent me in court??
criminal case

1. Most attorneys will take payment plans.
    Www.Austincriminaldefenseattorney.Com
    512-495-1813
    Austin Jail Release Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com

2. You need to talk to each specific attorney to find out for sure. I take payments and I know many others that do however many require you to post collateral to guarantee the payments. Good Luck

3. Depends on the case,depends on how you can guarantee the payment. Most criminal cases attorneys as pre-payment. But individual attorneys may work out arrangements depending on your situation and various factors.Good Luck

4. There are a number of good criminal defense attorneys in the Corona/Norco/IE area that can make arrangements for payments. Call around and talk to a few.