Can I order marijuana seeds online, from Amsterdam, from the state of Colorado without legal trouble?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Grand Junction, CO

I'm well over 21 ....THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME , really , you guys are awsome for sharing your services,may God bless and watch over you and your families .... again THANK YOU!!!

No I have not even tried.I live in Colorado .

1. Kimberly A.S. Utesch

3

1

Best Answer

Answered . No, you cannot. Possession of marijuana is still a federal crime and you could be prosecuted on that level for doing this. You cannot even purchase marijuana in Colorado yet and it may be a year before you can.

2. Mark S. Solomon

3

1

Answered . NO! Importing marijuana seeds from Amsterdam to be imported into the United States for delivery into Colorado is a federal crime which will likely be prosecuted by the DEA and US attorney's office.

Do not do it.

3. John Paul Thygerson

Pro

Answered . Are you high? (just kidding) No, you cannot import marijuana from Amsterdam into the US without the possibility of prosecution by the federal government.