Can I obtain an expungement the Sexual Battery and Criminal Trespass record in GA

Asked about 4 years ago - Atlanta, GA

I have a record Sexual Battery and Criminal Trespass in 1997. For application a job, may I obtain an expungement my record.

1. Phillip Darrell Kimbrell

Answered . In the State of Georgia it is possible to obtain an expungement in certain circumstances and based upon the limited amount of information you provided in your quetion I am unable to determine whether you may qualify. Feel free to contact me and I would be happy to consult with you.

P. Darrell Kimbrell
    (404) 264-1036

2. Juan Carlos Garcia Jr

Answered . You should contact an attorney licensed in the state of Georgia who has experience with expungements. Normally, it is possible to request expungements of these types of convictions. But, it's usually not easy to accomplish either. It is important to make sure that the attorney you hire has experience in this area of expungements.

Juan Garcia Jr.
    Attorney At Law