Skip to main content

Can i move to london with a DUI and suspended driving record

Bellevue, WA |

it happened in 2008. Everythinghas been taken care of and I am no longer on probation

Attorney Answers 3


check with immigration or US embassy. The issue is whether London will let you in.

Mark as helpful

10 lawyers agree


You need to ask an English Immigration attorney. Or perhaps any British Immigration attorney will serve.

Mark as helpful

8 lawyers agree


You should have no issue leaving. The problem is whether you will be allowed entry into England. Check with an attorney familiar with their immigration laws or contact their consulate.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Mark as helpful

7 lawyers agree

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics