Can I move to LA while my asylum case is submitted in Fransisco? any time they need I would travel to the Fransisco office

Asked over 1 year ago - San Francisco, CA

I am applying a religion case to San Fransisco.

1. Kristina A. Gasson

1

Best Answer

Answered . Yes, you can move and you should notify them about your change of address and that you would need to travel to the San Francisco field office instead.

2. Nicklaus James Misiti

2

Answered . Ask your attorney. If you do not have an attorney, you stand little chance of obtaining asylum and the best advice I can give you is to retain one.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

3. Irene Vaisman

2

Answered . you can, but must notify them and your case will move to that asylum office as well, most likely creating delays

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  4. F. J. Capriotti III

1

1

Answered . If you move to LA ... the case must move to LA also.

You really, really, really need to have an attorney helping you ... religious persecution cases are not easy to win.