I will be 18 in 3 months and I want to move out! I have been told to just wait but I can't anymore! We are engaged and my mom doesn't know only my dad! My parents aren't together! I know my mom will disapprove of my choice to move out and in with him but I was just wondering if there was anything she can do?
Lawsuit / Dispute Attorney
Wait 3 months. Don't put your boyfriend in a bind. If you can't wait 3 months, you aren't mature enough to move out
I am not intending this to be legal advice, because I don't know the particulars of your situation. Call me if you would like to discuss this or other isues.