Skip to main content

Can i move out at 16?

Gorman, TX |

i am being physically mentally emotionally and sexually abused

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Call the police 254-734-2317. Call CPS 1-800-252-5400 . Call the Eastland County Crisis Center (254) 629-3223.

    The above answer does not create an attorney/client relationship. These responses are merely intended to provide general information about the question asked. Frequently, the question does not include important facts that, if known, could significantly change the answer. Information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney in your community. The law changes frequently and varies from state to state. You should verify and confirm any information provided with an attorney licensed in your state

  2. Follow the lawyers advice and call those numbers asap. If you feel you need it, there is a national rape hotline that can help you as well.

  3. You need to call those numbers. You do not have to live with abuse. We have all kinds of help for you in the state of Texas.

    This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. This information is general to anyone, and is not intended to be advice to anyone's specific situation. You should consult an attorney immediately concerning your legal issue. This is not intended to be relied upon as a final or conclusive solution.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics