CAN I MOVE BACK INTO THE HOUSE I LET MY HUSBAND HAVE IF WE HAVE BEEN SEPARATED BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY SPOUSAL SUPPORT

Asked almost 3 years ago - Philadelphia, PA

I JUST RECEIVED NOTICE THRU THE COURTS THAT I HAVE TO PAY MY HUSBAND SPOUSAL SUPPORT AND WE HAVE BEEN SEPARATED FOR APPROX 3YRS. I WANT TO MOVE BACK INTO THE HOUSE THAT WAS ONCE IN BOTH OUR NAMES BUT I LET HIM HAVE THE HOUSE IN HIS NAME ONLY. CAN I JUST MOVE BACK IN SINCE WE ARE STILL MARRIED. IF HE CALLED THE COPS AND SAID NO I CANT BE THERE DO I HAVE ANY RIGHTS SINCE WERE STILL MARRIED AND I DONT WANNA PAY HIM $500 A MONTH. I CANT AFFORD IT. ILL NEED TO SUPPORT HIM AS PART OF THE HOUSE HOLD UNDER THE SAME ROOF. IM BROKE AND HE IS HIDING HIS FINANCES SINCE HE IS A BARBER. HE TOTALLY DOES NOT NEED MY MONEY. I AM APPEALING THE DECISION BUT IN THE MEANTIME IM READY TO MOVE BACK N TO THE HOUSE THE WE BOTH ONCE OCCUPIED. THANK U

1. Jeffrey Wayne Bishop

Answered . You can't move into his house without his consent. Even doing so with his consent is probably not a good idea, assuming you are planning to file for divorce based on living separate and apart for 2 years. Fight the spousal support order in court.