Skip to main content

Can I modify my divorce decree without an attorney

Santa Fe, TX |
Filed under: Divorce

I want to know if I can got to court and modify the decree without having an attorney

Attorney Answers 1


Maybe. You cannot change the property division once the divorce is final. Issues involving children are subject to modification.

Whether or not you can achieve what you want without an attorney really depends on what you want to change and how knowledgeable you are about the law.

Mark as helpful

Divorce topics

Recommended articles about Divorce

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics