Can I make correction to my green card application after the approval.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Austin, TX

My green card application was approved but it has some typos/mistakes. can I send correction to fix it or do I need to apply again.

1. 2

Answered . You may contact USCIS Customer Service and ask for the card to be corrected.

2. 2

Answered . It depends upon what typos. And USCIS may want new filing fee. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    Attorney: Immigration Law
    13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
    Carmel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com

3. 2

Answered . Contact USCIS first and request them nicely to reissue the card with corrected data. If that does not work file a Form I-90 with filing fee and request the correction of your LPR card. Good luck.

4. 1

Answered . You can ask for a new card to be issued with the correct information. If you are the cause of the mistakes, prepare to pay a filing fe.