Can i make changes in our agreement we made in mediation since he is not following some things agreed on

Bellflower, CA |

I want to remove his mom from supervising the visitations since she is a stranger to baby just like the father and since day 1 my mom has supervised his mom works but now she does, they take her without calming her down first or trying to win her my mom even heard him telling her to shut the f-up the first time my mom seen they didn't have her strapped in car seat so the second time she went n strapped her n seen the car seat was not strapped to car n car seat still had the setting of newborn, my mom has proposed to go to the park with them so she don't feel she is with strangers n that she will stay out of their way n he said no , he insults me in texts there is a restraining order on him, refuses to give me a contact number on our agreement it doesn't specify it ,he blocked n changed #s

on numerous occasions i have welcomed the mom to come to the house to visit the baby so the baby can get to know her and she never did when my mom was supervising the visitations she asked her to join in so the baby can get to know her when it would be time for the baby to go with them she wouldn't cry she only came around one time, so i'm not just asking for her to be removed because i have something against the lady i just don't see the interest, when my mother proposed to go to the park and my mom offered to be there far from distance just enough so baby can see her she agreed but when the son told her no she stood quiet and didn't speak anymore my mother refused to let the baby go if a contact number was not giving so they went to the park, i don't see her looking out for the interest of my daughter but instead for her son, he refuses to work to avoid child support instead he is using the excuse of going to school and the mom supports him on that she pays for everything cell phone, gas , food etc. ...

You did not know what he was like before you bore his child? Just keep copies of the texts and try not to make this an issue, he probably leaves the child with hi mother anyways. and ask the court to order him to give you his phone number! If you remove her, who would you substitute? Get real, he is a bully and angry, let the little boy exhaust himself and maybe he will leave you alone.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.

Stephen Ross Cohen

Stephen Ross Cohen

If you are involved in a personal injury or accident matter in Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside or San Bernardino, California. Always seek the advice of local counsel, other states may have different laws, use the tab above for your state. 1) I will give a free consultation for 30 minutes if someone needs to speak to me. 2) Injuries often take time to display themselves, do not wait seek medical attention to rule them out or to obtain treatment from a Doctor who will take a lien and wait until your case settles to get paid; 3) If the insurance company sees even a week delay seeking treatment they will generally fight claiming you were not injured; 4) Do not talk to the adjuster prior to talking with an attorney, they are trained to minimize your losses and work for the insurance company—not for you! 5) If possible make sure there is a police report and get the other driver’s information 6) People in situations similar to yours usually want to know two things, what is a fair settlement, and how long will this take? All the previous answers instruct you to hire an attorney so that you will maybe hire them. What is best for you? Should you hire an attorney or do it yourself? You don't want to have any regrets or feel like you were cheated. Most insurance companies are ruthless. Don't take it personal, it is just business to them. The less they pay you the more they keep for their shareholders. Don't let them fool you. Don't leave anything on the table. There are a lots of categories to consider for your loss. For example, you should receive compensation for Loss of Earning, Earnings Capacity, or damage to ability to earn money in the future. Reasonable and necessary medical, hospital, and other expenses, past and future. Essential Services, the reasonable and necessary value of the essential services in and around home that had to be provided. Mileage, right to mileage for attending each medical appointment for care, treatment, evaluations, consultations, physical therapy, medical management, and obtaining prescriptions and other medications and medical devices. You also should receive NON-ECONOMIC damages which are: 1. Physical and Mental Pain and Suffering, as supported by medical records. 2. Inconvenience. 3. Emotional Stress/Distress. 4. Impairment of the Quality of Life/Loss of Enjoyment of Life. 5. Temporary Physical Impairment. 6. Permanent Physical Impairment. 7. Chronic Pain. If you like my post, please mark it as “best” or “helpful”.

Stephen Ross Cohen

Stephen Ross Cohen

I do limited scope agreements, where I only prepare the papers for court and try to prepare you for testify; I always recommend consulting and using an attorney when you can afford one as that usually increases your chances of winning. But if you can not afford one, consult with one. It is often worth the 2 or 3 hours to know what to say and how to say it. I am available by phone for appointments and the first ½ hour is free Do you want your current or ex-spouse to know or hire me first? I handle family law matters: child custody, property dispute in Los Angeles or Orange County, California. Always consult attorneys in your state!! Use Avvo’s tab “find a Lawyer” above. In child custody, the simplest explanation is “what is in the best interests of the child (ren). In support: proof of earnings, needs of the children and percentage of time spent with the child(ren). In Community versus Separate Property, considerations include tracing the funds, and how profits are made. If you like my post, please mark it as “best” or “helpful”

I am assuming that there are supervised visits because of the existing restraining order. What puzzles me though is the fact that you seem to be using your mother to "supervise" your ex's mother on visitation. Absent some specific language to the contrary in a court order, I do not believe this is permissible even for supervised visitation. Moreover, if you are insisting that your mother be there to "monitor" visitations, YOU could in fact be violating a court order.

If your primary concern is the environment and/or your child's unfamiliarity with either his father or paternal grandmother, then I would suggest going to court to seek professionally monitored visitation. This would eliminate the issue of the paternal grandmother and would also ensure a safe environment for your child to interact with her father. I would suggest contacting an experienced family law attorney to discuss your options further.

no I am not having my mom supervise his mom , either one can supervise visitation now at the beginning it was only my mom but my mom did recommend for her to participate in the visitations along with the father so that In the future when she would supervise the baby would already have a relationship stablished but she never did and father in 3 months only saw her 6 times for 2 hrs a week so the father daughter relationship was never done, now what my mom suggests to them is that since the baby loves the swings and visitations used to be there that they go to the park all together and when baby is entertained playing for my mom to leave without her knowing and that way they can interact alone

correction I meant 4 days

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody