Can I legally file for unemployment again if the information they have is incorrect and I resigned because of documented retalia

Asked about 1 year ago - Mesa, AZ

I did a constructive discharge per my attorney's request and filed for unemployment. I was only given three options to choose from so I picked discharged. I resigned because of retaliation , discrimination and harassment can I legally refile if the information they have including wages earned is incorrect? When I try to contact them they do not answer and I can not correct my application online, should I have my attorney contact them or should I keep attempting on my own and is it legal to retry ?

1. Paul D Friedman

Answered . Since you have an attorney, you should follow his/her advice and should not be soliciting opinions on a website. Call your attorney and find out what is recommended.