Can i legal go in my mother home if she has given permisson before she died

Asked about 2 years ago - 24421

Sister changes locks without my knowledge, will has not been register yet

1. Steven J. Fromm

Answered . Your facts are skimpy. If sister is worried about security, this may be a prudent thing to do. However, she should probate the will if she was named executrix to be officially named and empowered to act for the estate. Speak with your own estates attorney in your area immediately to fully explore your options.

Hope this helps.

Please remember to designate a best answer to your question.

Mr. Fromm is licensed to practice law throughout the state of PA with offices in Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties. He is authorized to handle IRS matters throughout the United States. His phone number is 215-735-2336 or his email address is sjfpc@comcast.net , his website for more tax, estate and business articles is www.sjfpc.com. and his blog is