Can I leave without trouble as a 17 year old mother?

Asked about 1 year ago - San Antonio, TX

I am currently in quite the dilemma. As of right now my mother has moved me away from the house due to a serious and difficult CPS and police report I had to make at school. Now that my siblings have gotten the help necessary she still has yet to speak with me. She will not allow me to get my belongings, school work, or to visit. I am a mother of a toddler, and feel I should have some rights as a parent to leave this situation. My 18th birthday is in five months therefore petitioning for emancipation wouldn't work. I have asked various sources how I can legally leave, but no one can provide me with a solid answer. My mother had an officer take my house keys and cellular device. In my perspective this is retaliation and abandonment. Please help me.

1. Mark Allen Land

2

Answered . Since you have been kicked out, whether you CAN leave is no longer an issue. Since you want to leave, your mission is accomplished.

If there is a family friend or someone else that can intervene to assist you in getting your "stuff," I would suggest that route.

I truly wish you the best of luck.

P.S. Is you father available to assist?