Can i leave the US after biometric has done for re-entry permit? Does re-entry permit require a Exit stamp while leaving the US?

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

I am a US permanent resident. Recently I have applied for a re-entry permit. I have already attended my biometric appointment. Since I have asked the USCIS to send my re-entry permit to my home address in the US, could you please let me know if I can leave the US while my case is still pending and someone in the US mail the re-entry permit to me upon receiving it?

1. John Grayson Davidson

3

Answered . Yes, you can do that. The question becomes, should you do it? There is a risk you must assume.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com
  2. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . Yes, you can leave ... but it is not a good idea.

Also, once the permit is issued, even though it is good for 2 years, try to not stay out of the US for more than 6 months at at time.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Yes, but it is best to wait for the re-entry permit.