Can I leave the u.s. on felony unsupervised probation without notifying my PO. I hope to be back before he finds out.

Asked about 1 year ago - Douglasville, GA

I am currently out on bond and my probation hasn't found out so I'm afraid if I call for permission they will find out

I have both a us and british passport.

1. John Arnold Steakley

Answered . Nope. When you book the ticket they will likely run your criminal history, find that you are on probation, and refuse to let you leave the country without a travel permit from your probation officer.

That's how it's supposed to work, at least.

2. Harry Martina Daniels Jr.

Answered . I know that it seems tempting to travel outside the country, however, you need to think long term. Douglas County is very hard on probationers and as you may know the District Attorney's Office is very tough there. Don't risk your freedom over a trip. What was you arrested for? Early termination may be possible if you don't owe restitution.

http://www.danielsdelacruz.com/