Can I ignore notice of violation?

I just got back from a trip to Florida keys, and had a notice of violation in the mail from the City of Florida City. The video shows that I made a right turn at a red light but did not come to a complete stop. Should I just pay the $158? Can this be disputed? It says if notice isn't paid then a UTC will follow.

Orlando, FL -

James Kevin Hayslett

James Kevin Hayslett

Criminal Defense Attorney - Clearwater, FL

Pay the ticket. At this point it is almost the same as a parking ticket meaning no points of your drivers license and your insurance company doesn't get notified.
Make sure you pay the ticket timely otherwise it converts to UTC which may result in points and notification to your insurance company

Harry Edward Hudson Jr

Harry Edward Hudson Jr

Criminal Defense Attorney - Stockton, CA

Call a traffic attorney. There may be evidence problems.

Dale Christopher Carson

Dale Christopher Carson

Speeding / Traffic Ticket Lawyer - Jacksonville, FL

Can you ignore the ticket? Sure. Should you? No. Red light tickets typically increase in price after 30 days of nonpayment. Here in Jacksonville, no points are assessed, so you are better of just paying.