Can I hire any attorney?

Othello, WA |

I am wondering if I need an attorney that is familiar with my country, Nigeria, or will any attorney work for me.

.

1. Where are you in the process? You have not provided enough information to adequately answer your question. Are you applying for asylum. marriage Visa, removal prceedngs, etc..

The information is for general information purposes only. Nothing stated above should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.

2. You need to find a lawyer who you are comfortable with. Having knowledge of your home country may help depending on what type of case you are filing

If you "like" this answer, please visit our website www.immigrate2usa.com

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

3. It depends what you are applying for. Please see

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.