Can I hire a lawyer to help me w the final settlement?

My partner and I have filed for divorce, and doing all the paperwork on our own. Is there a place to get help or hire an attorney (1 time set price) to help me fill out the paper work for the final settlement only?

Anaheim, CA -

Find Out More

Antoinette Cara Liewen

Antoinette Cara Liewen

Real Estate Attorney - Camarillo, CA

Yes - there are Family Law attorneys who do limited scope representation. You just need to call around to find someone who will assist you.

Roy C Ching

Roy C Ching

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Mountain View, CA

Hi, Yes, I would consider a flat fee or hybrid fee arrangement to help you with the final settlement and other papers needed for obtaining a Judgment, depending on the status and complexity of your case, whether you and your spouse have reached an agreement, and the level of assistance that you might need. I would be happy to talk to you further about this. Please feel free to call me to discuss. Thanks.

Alan James Brinkmeier

Alan James Brinkmeier

Lawsuit / Dispute Attorney - Chicago, IL

Yes

Jayson Lutzky

Jayson Lutzky

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Bronx, NY

Yes