Can I have another person who is not a party to my action a FL-410 and FL-411?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Rialto, CA

Can the Fl - 410 & 411 be certificated err or must they be personally delivered ? If they can be mailed what PEWS form is used ?

1. Edmund Lee Montgomery

Pro

2

Best Answer

Answered . An OSC RE: Contempt must be personally served on the person being cited. It must be served by someone over the age of 18 that is not a party to the action.
    Contempt issues can be very complicated due to constitutional issues. You should consult with a Family Law attorney before you proceed forward. At a minimum you should talk with the Court Facilitator to make sure you have done everything right.

2. Isileli Tupou Manaia Mataele

1

1

Answered . your question is unclear. Contempt forms must be personally served upon the person by someone not a party that is over 18.