Skip to main content

Can i have a dna test done on someone that my husband cheated on me with and is saying the baby is his

Cleveland, TN |

my husband has cheated on me with a girl and she got pregnant and is sayin it is my husband can i have a dna test done with out having to get it court ordered

Attorney Answers 1

  1. If everyone is in agreement, you can get DNA testing done at Physician's Services or ArcPoint here in Cleveland. Otherwise, the only way to get a test done is through a court action or petition. You could not do this for you are not a party to the lawsuit. Only the mother or father can bring the lawsuit. Without doing any research, there may be a possibility that an individual could bring an action against mom or dad on behalf of the child as "next of friend".

    Hope this helps.